Unique ways to cut your house cleaning time, in Evanston, IL, Glenview, IL., Northbrook, IL. Our time is so much better spent than cleaning our houses, says Dial-A-Maid House Cleaning Service, a premier House Cleaning Service in Evanston, IL., Glenview, IL., Northbrook, IL. If you do not have others cleaning your house, below are some of time-saving tips to cut your own, personal cleaning time, thereby letting you get to things that you really want to do.
- Our ovens are always getting dirty, especially on the bottom. Food can fall from our pans, when in the oven. Then it gets dried onto the bottom of our ovens. Therefore, occasionally, we need to clean our ovens, which usually takes us between 30 -45 minutes, and use some pretty smelly oven cleaner, to get rid of all those dried foods, says Dial-A-Maid Cleaning Service in Evanston, IL. A remedy for this, is to purchase an oven liner for your oven. Place it on the bottom of your oven, and when you go to cook, anything that spills, will go onto the mat. After your oven cools, take your mat out and wash it in the sink. All the grease and spilled foods will come out, and you will hardly ever have to clean your oven, says Dial-A-Maid Cleaning Service in Glenview, IL.
- After you finish cooking on the stove, take your dirty pan, pour a little dishwashing soap into it, and let it marinate while you have dinner. After dinner, your pan should be much easier to clean, says Dial-A-Maid Cleaning Service in Northbrook, IL.
- When you clean yourself, do not clean in a circular pattern with your cleaning cloths. The best way to clean is in an S pattern. This way you will not keep respreading the dirt with your cleaning cloth. The S pattern will enable each stroke of your cloth to move the dirt in a downward motion, eliminating the dirt, says Dial-A-Maid House Cleaning Service in Evanston, IL.
- Always clean from left to right, and top to bottom. This way you will not forget a spot or area, when you are cleaning. This great technique is followed by Dial-A-Maid, a 45 Year Old House Cleaning Service in Evanston, IL.
- The last Dial-A-Maid House Cleaning Service tip, is to remove your shoes when you enter your house. 80% of the dirt in your house comes in by way of your outdoor shoes. Either take them off and have some indoor shoes available to put on immediately, or use booties on over your shoes. You will greatly save on vacuuming and washing your floors, in Evanston, IL.
Call our 45 Year Old House Cleaning Service, Dial-A-Maid, 847-869-6243, e-mail dialamaid@dialamaidusa or visit us at www.Dial-A-Maid.com, for the most thorough and best House Cleaning Service on the Northshore and Northwest Suburbs of Chicago.