Some unique uses for distilled, white vinegar can be readily achieved in your home, says the foremost and innovative Evanston Residential House Cleaning and Maid Service servicing the North Shore and Northwest Suburbs of Chicago, IL., Dial-A-Maid. White, distilled Vinegar is a great natural household cleanser and deodorizer, but this green, natural acidic liquid does more than keep surfaces clean. There are myriad ways to use this panacea to alleviate and remedy many different household situations. Our 45 Year Old Residential House Cleaning and Maid Service in Evanston, IL., shows just how we all can be made aware of Vinegar’s various advantages.
- If and when any member of the family, occasionally has any annoying hiccups, just swallow one teaspoon of white Vinegar and the hiccups should go away. This is much easier than holding your breath for 60 seconds.
- Increase the grease fighting potency of dishwashing liquid, by simply adding 4 tablespoons of Vinegar to the bottle and shaking it well. Your dishes, pots and pans, and all your utensils will be a lot easier to clean the grease and grime from them.
- Whenever you have left a sticker or label on a flat or metal surface for too long and it becomes hard to remove, just soap a clean cloth with Vinegar and remove it. The label or sticker along with the glue and stickiness come right off.
- When your pet is always scratching their ears, take a little Vinegar and wipe his ears well. The itching should be greatly diminished.
- No more ironing board. Just spray a little Vinegar on your wrinkled clothing the wrinkles will come out, without using an iron.
- Wash a brick floor and make it shine and sparkle. Pour 3 cups of Vinegar into a gallon of warm water and mop. Your brick floor should be clean and sparkling.
- Ants have a way to come into the home in the spring. Spray some Vinegar onto the areas that the ants are invading, wipe dry, and the ants won’t be coming back.
These unusual and unique ways to use white, distilled Vinegar can be achieved in every household. Just be sure to have a bottle always in your cupboard or pantry, suggests the best and the most innovative Residential House Cleaning and Maid Service in Evanston, IL.
Contact the Premier 45 Year Old Residential House Cleaning and Maid Service in Evanston, IL. Dial-A-Maid, to get the most professional and thorough House Cleaning and Maid Service on the North Shore and the North west Suburbs of Chicago, IL., at 847-869-6243, e-mail us dialamaid@dialamaidusa or visit us at www.Dial-A-Maid.com