Ant Annihilation in our Homes is easy and can be achieved with all natural products, using the following ingredients, says our trusted, Residential House Cleaning and Maid Service in Evanston, IL., Glenview, IL., Northbrook, IL. Now is the time that we are all invaded with ants coming into our kitchens, family rooms, basements, etc. With small children in the house, it is absolutely necessary to rid the home from these insects, with non-toxic products. Our 45 Year Old House Cleaning and Maid Service in Evanston, IL., Dial-A-Maid, knows how important it is to annihilate these pesky critters. Since we are the best House Cleaning and Maid Service in Evanston, IL., we adhere to a policy of getting rid of ants with high-quality essential oils. Below are some of the oils we prefer to use to eliminate your ant problem naturally, with no insecticide chemicals. Essential Oil offers an effective and safe alternative to synthetic pesticides, and therefore keeps your home healthier, and fresher, while eliminating that awful ant infestation.
- Peppermint Essential Oil is a great oil, says our renown House Cleaning and Maid Service in Evanston, IL. Not only does it promote human mental clarity with it’s strong scent, but is devastating to ants. They absolutely abhor the smell of peppermint. So, just place a few drops of peppermint oil on a cotton ball and wipe the baseboards and other entry points where the ants have entered into the house. Even place a few peppermint infused cotton balls in your cabinets to prevent any ants from going into them. Refresh and replace your peppermint cotton balls every few days until the ants have gone.
- Tea Tree Essential Oil is not only a great disinfectant, a general antiseptic, but is also an ant killer. Infuse a few drops of Tea Tree Essential Oil on a cotton ball, and wipe the baseboards and other entry points of the ants, and they will quickly disappear.
- Clove Oil is a more pungent Essential Oil, that also eliminates cockroaches, ants, dust mites, flies, wasps, spiders, crickets and fleas. It works best when combined with another Essential Oil. Since the scent is so strong, use it sparingly.
- Citrus Essential Oils, Lemon, Orange, Grapefruit, all contain d-limonene, that is also toxic to ants. Again, just place a few drops on a cotton ball and wipe your baseboards and entry points to the house. Repeat it as necessary until the ant problem is solved.
- There is also a natural ant spray that can be used. Put ¼ cup of purified water, ¼ cup of vodka to help suspend the oil in the water, 15 drops of peppermint oil, 15 drops of tea tree oil, 7 drops of citrus oils or 1-3 drops of clove oil and place them all in a shaker bottle. Shake well and then spray. This is a good alternative then the chemical ant sprays, sold in the stores.
With any of the above methods to eliminate ants and small insects from your house, our famous House Cleaning and Maid Service in Evanston, IL., Dial-A-Maid, ensures you that your home will be cleaner, healthier, and fresher than with any chemical insecticide extermination.
Call our 45 Year Old House Cleaning and Maid Service in Evanston, IL., Dial-A-Maid, at 847-869-6243, e-mail us at dialamaid@dialamaidusa or visit us at www.Dial-A-Maid.com, for the best and most thorough House Cleaning and Maid Service on the North Shore and North West Suburbs of Chicago, IL.