Some Tricks to make cleaning faster by the Best and Most Thorough Residential House Cleaning and Maid Service in Evanston, IL., Dial-A-Maid. We all want our homes to be clean and pleasant but we don’t want to spend all our time doing it. If you’ve got small children, a job outside your home, or both, your free time is already at a premium. These ways to make cleaning faster will help you get your house tidy with taking all day, says the Most Thorough Residential House Cleaning and Maid Service in Evanston, IL., Dial-A-Maid.
- Keep supplies handy. Housework always takes longer if you have to go back and forth between rooms to get the proper supplies. Keep a basket of supplies in each bathroom and in your kitchen. Or, if you are short on storage space, keep one easily carried cleaning caddy wherever you store your supplies.
- Clean from top to bottom, left to right, starting at the door. Following this pattern means you declutter, dust , scrub and polish one area before moving onto the next. Once you’ve worked around the room, vacuum the floor starting at the far wall and working your way out the door.
- Precleaning is a w step process which cakes cleaning faster. Clean the surface completely, then dry wipe before you spray any soap or chemical cleaner onto the surface. The dry cloth will pick up debris, hair, and other messes, rather than make them stick.
- Don’t waste time waiting for your products to work. Disinfectants need a chance to work, degreasers take time to get through grime, etc. After pre-cleaning, apply products first, which require waiting time and let them do their thing while you tend to other areas in the room.
- Use the right tools. Make sure you have the correct vacuum cleaner for all your house flooring. A cordless vacuum is faster then using a broom. Mopping is quicker when you have one that dispenses floor cleaner while you work.
- Find and follow a routine. Some people do all dusting on one day, floors the next, then kitchen, bathroom, etc. Or, clean an entire room before moving onto the next. The important thing is to have a system rather than puttering around.
- Clean even if it looks clean. Don’t wait until your house looks messy. It takes up a lot less time to wipe a lightly soiled countertop, then dirty. Vacuum, dust, or even mop lightly soiled areas, then heavier ones. If you clean regularly, there’s less dirt to cut through and you’ll be cleaning faster, says the 45 Year Old Residential House Cleaning and Maid Service in Evanston, IL., Dial-A-Maid.