Use for Rubbing Alcohol are many, both for cleaning and for disinfecting the house. It is one of the most versatile and inexpensive liquids readily available. Below are a few tips for it’s use.
- Put one part alcohol and one part water in a spray bottle and spray any points of contact around the house, e.g. telephones, light switches, door knobs, anything that is handled by many people in your household. This will immediately eradicate and stop the germs from spreading.
- In the kitchen, spray some rubbing Alcohol on a microfiber cloth and spray any stainless steel appliances. It will immediately take off any finger prints or any other smudges that are always left on stainless steel.
- For Windows, use 1 part Alcohol and 5 parts water and spray your windows. Wipe them with a microfiber cloth and dry them with another microfiber cloth. Your windows will sparkle.
- Immerse your kitchen and bathroom sponges in a small bowl of rubbing alcohol. All the germs will dissolve.
- After cleaning your kitchen and bathroom sinks, spray a little alcohol on them and wipe it on. Your sinks will so shiny.
- Spray a little alcohol on a clean microfiber cloth and wipe your flat screen TV and computer screen and all the fingerprints will disappear.
- To remove hardened hair spray from bathroom mirrors and counters, take a cotton ball and soak it in alcohol and rub it on the hardened area. The hairspray will dissolve instantly.
There are many uses for Rubbing Alcohol, both for cleaning and disinfecting.