Removing Unpleasant odors from your house naturally, without any chemicals, is a very easy endeavor. Below are some of the ways to remove any unpleasant odors from your rooms with minimum effort.
- For Kitchen odors, e.g. fish, broccoli, etc. boil about 1 quart water and add 2 cinnamon sticks, a few slices of any citrus, orange, lemon, lime, and some cloves. Let it simmer and all the odors in your kitchen will disappear miraculously. Keep the pan with the ingredients simmering while you are cooking and then after for awhile for all the odors to dissipate.
- Take a salt or cheese shaker and put coffee grinds in it. Place the shakers in different parts of the house and the coffee grinds will eat up any obnoxious odors.
- For tobacco smells, take a bowl of white, distilled vinegar and fill it ¾ high. Leave 2-3 bowls around the house where the smoke has penetrated and the smell will go away.
- Baking Soda is another great deodorizer. Sprinkle it onto a sofa and let it sit awhile and then vacuum it up. Great for where your dog or cat has laid. Also, put baking soda in a sachet or a cheese shaker and put into your clothes closet. It will absorb the moisture and deodorize your closets.
- Vanilla extract on a cotton bowl will make your area also smell fresh.
Any flavor of Essential Oil is also great. Just dowse a cotton ball with the oil generously and put them in a bowl around the house. The whole house will stay smelling like spring.
To Remove Unpleasant Odors from your house, call our 45 years old cleaning company
Dial-A-Maid at 847-869-6243.