Patio Grill Cleaning in Evanston, IL., Wilmette, IL., and Winnetka, IL., needs to be done well and regularly, depending on it’s usage. Here is a quick way to keep your Grill looking and cooking it’s best. This method will probably take you about 20 minutes, but it can keep your food from tasting burned and flat.
- Disconnect your Propane Tank. Make sure your grill is in the off position and is still relatively warm, from your Patio Grill Cleaning in Evanston, IL., Wilmette, IL., and Winnetka, IL.
- Use thick, work gloves to protect your hands.
- Remove the grates and metal plates under them. Place them in a hot, soapy bucket of water. Any type of degreaser or dishwashing detergent will do. Let them soak while you clean the rest of the grill, from your Patio Grill in Evanston, IL., Wilmette, IL., and Winnetka, IL.
- Put some aluminum foil on top of the heating elements to protect them from any water.
- Take your grill brush and start to scrub with soapy water, the underside of the hood. There is always lots of carbon from the grease and smoke here so make sure you scrub well to get it all off.
- Then, scrub the inside walls above the elements. Again, make sure you get all the left over grease out from your Patio Grill.
- Take a heavy duty scrubbing sponge, and again, go over all of the areas you have cleaned with your grill brush, making sure to clean all the corners and crevices from your Patio Grill Cleaning in Evanston, IL., Wilmette, IL., and Winnetka, IL.
- Wipe out the inside of the entire grill with a rag and water, to get all the soap out.
- Take the grill grates out of the soapy water and scrub them well. Hose them down, when you are finished washing them. Let them dry vertically, preferably in the sun, before replacing them. Reconnect your propane and put back all your parts, throwing away your aluminum foil.
Keeping your Patio Grill Clean in Evanston, IL., Wilmette, IL., and Winnetka, IL., will ensure that you will great tasting, grilled food.
To get the Best House Cleaning Service in Evanston, IL., Wilmette, IL., Winnetka, IL. call our 45 Year Old House Cleaning Service, Dial-A-Maid at 847-869-6243. www. firstname.lastname@example.org