Move-In and Move-Our Cleaning, especially after tenants have moved out, usually have certain particular areas and places that have not been cleaned. These areas should need to be cleaned , wiped down, and sanitized before other tenants move in. Below are just some of these move-in and move out cleaning musts in Evanston, IL., Glenview, IL., Northbrook, IL.
1. Baseboards should always be cleaned. First, dust them, then wash them down with a microfiber cloth and a little dish soap and water, to clean them well, in Evanston, IL. Glenview, IL., Northbrook, IL.
2. Electrical outlets and light switches need to be sanitized and cleaned, as well. Take a damp microfiber cloth and wipe them well, in Evanston, IL., Glenview, IL., Northbrook, IL.
3. Inside of the kitchen cabinets and drawers are often neglected. Take a hand held vacuum cleaner and vacuum inside of the cabinets corners and drawer corners. Then, wipe them up with a damp, microfiber cleaning cloth, in Evanston, IL., Glenview, IL., Northbrook, IL.
4. Blinds should be dusted, each one slat to be dusted, or taken down and placed in the bathtub and rinsed out well. These horizontal surfaces tend to really collect dirt and dust, in Evanston, IL., Glenview, IL., Northbrook, IL.
5. The Refrigerator and Stove are major parts of the kitchen to be cleaned, both inside and out. But, don't forget to move them out from the wall and get behind them and underneath them also. Lot's of dirt and grime accumulate there, in Evanston, IL., Glenview, IL., Northbrook, IL.
All these Cleaning Places and areas should and need to be cleaned and sanitized for anyone moving in or moving our, in Evanston, IL., Glenview, IL., Northbrook, IL.
Call our 45 Year Old House Cleaning Service, Dial-A-Maid, 847-869-6243, e-mail us at dialamaid@dialamaidusa or visit us at www.Dial-A-Maid.com, for the most thorough and best House Cleaning Service on the Northshore and Northwest Suburbs of Chicago.