More, Unique and Practical uses for the amazing Baking Soda, in Evanston, IL., Glenview, IL., Northbrook, IL. Baking Soda is truly underused and under estimated in our houses. Normally used just for baking, it can be used it a myriad of various jobs around the house and even personally, says Dial-A-Maid House Cleaning Service in Evanston, IL. Below are just some of the additional, unique practical ways we all can put our Baking Soda to use and achieve amazing results in our homes.
- Any marks on the painted wall, can be removed with a little Baking Soda and water on a soft sponge. Be sure to test a small, hidden wall area first, to make sure the paint will not discolor, recommends Dial-A-Maid, a premier House Cleaning Company in Glenview, IL. Wipe your Baking Soda sponge in a circular motion and the fingerprints and marks will easily come off. Or, you can use a little Baking Soda on a Magic Eraser and wipe the dirt right off your walls, ascertains Dial-A-Maid Cleaning Service in Northbrook, IL.
- Instead of buying an expensive, body exfoliator, gently massage a little Baking Soda in with your body wash, when you are taking a shower. Your skin will feel so, so soft and all the dead skin cells will be readily come off, says Dial-A-Maid, a 45 Year Old House Cleaning Service in Evanston, IL.
- Mix some Coconut Oil and Baking Soda in a bowl. The coconut oil will allow the Baking soda to become a paste. Apply the paste generously to your hands and feet. Dial-A-Maid House Cleaning Service, says Your hands and feet will feel so soft, much better than any purchased, hand lotion.
- In order to re-use any Mason Jars or Wine Bottles that have stuck on paper labels, fill your jar or wine bottle with 1/3 water. Take a large, cooking pot, fill it with ¾ water, and ¼ cup Baking Soda and boil. After the water and Baking Soda boils, reduce it to a simmer and place your bottle or jar into it. Let it simmer for a few minutes. The paper labels will gradually come off. Dial-A-Maid House Cleaning Service advises you to be careful not to handle the bottles and jars immediately, when they are clear of their labels, as they are very hot. Any left on labels, can be soft scrubbed away with a vegetable or fruit brush.
- Don’t forget your hair! Add 1 tablespoon Baking Soda to your favorite shampoo and shampoo your hair as usual. The Baking Soda will gently exfoliate and clear out any hair residue or sprays that have accumulated on your scalp. Your hair will feel fresh and soft. Dial-A-Maid House Cleaning Service in Glenview, IL. recommends you add this Baking Soda every time you shampoo.
- Apply a little Baking Soda to your wet tooth brush, then, add your toothpaste on top. Coffee and tea stains, and wine stains will, over time, be eliminated. That’s why so many store bought toothpastes have Baking Soda already in them, says Dial-A-Maid House Cleaning Service in Northbrook, IL.
Call our 45 Year Old House Cleaning Service, Dial-A-Maid, 847-869-6243, e-mail us at dialamaid@dialamaidusa or visit us www.Dial-A-Maid.com, for the most thorough and comprehensive Cleaning Service on the Northshore and Northwest Suburbs of Chicago.