Living Room Neatness by the Best and Most Thorough Residential House Cleaning and Maid Service in Evanston, IL., Dial-A-Maid. Living room neatness is in the eye of the beholder. Your living room is usually the first room that people see when entering your house. Therefore, whatever they see here is usually the first and most lasting impression of the cleanliness and neatness of your whole house, says the 45 Year Old Residential House Cleaning and Maid Service in Evanston, IL., Dial-A-Maid. Below are some clever time tips to use to give the impression your living room is cleaner and neater than it is.
- Make sure your light colored chairs are clean. Keep them always vacuumed. People will automatically think the darker one’s are clean too.
- The second living room neatness tip is to have a couple of colorful vases of fresh flowers in the living room. The flowers will become the focal point and distract from the most obvious untidiness.
- Make sure your area carpet fringes are combed out and straight. This will again leave the impression of living room neatness.
- In order to avoid piles of magazines cluttering up your living room, cut out the features you feel are important to you and keep them in an organization box in the cupboard. Dispose of the magazines quickly before you change your mind.
- Decide how long you really want to keep those birthday or mother’s day cards on the mantel. Throw away the cards that don’t hold exceptional sentimental value to you or your family.
- When you’ve read your daily mail, or the kid’s school notes, file them immediately in their folders, or transfer the information into your computer or calendar, says the Most Thorough Residential House Cleaning and Maid Service in Evanston, IL., Dial-A-Maid.