Kitchen Cleaning needs be done on a consistent, continual basis in Evanston, IL., Glenview, IL., Northbrook, IL. Our kitchen is usually the most used and messy room of the house. Therefore, with a little TLC, we all should have a daily cleaning routine to make our kitchens less messy and dirty. Below, are a few tips from Dial-A-Maid Cleaning Service, to help us do just that.
- Be sure to empty your dishwasher each morning. Put away all your clean dishes, while your coffee is brewing. If you do not have a dishwasher, remove your clean, washed dishes from your drying rack in the sink, and put them away. This way, any dishes that become dirty, can go directly into the dishwasher or can be hand washed immediately, eliminating any smells and clutter, says Dial-A-Maid Cleaning Service, in Evanston, IL., Glenview, IL., Northbrook, IL.
- Wipe and disinfect your counter tops after preparing your food. Use an all purpose cleaner, either store bought or home made, and spray your counters. Leave the solution on for a few minutes, than wipe off with a cleaning cloth. This will get rid of any odors and crumbs from your counters, says Dial-A-Maid Cleaning Service, in Evanston, IL., Glenview, IL., Northbrook, IL.
- After you prepare a big meal, wash your pots and pans right away. If there is any grease or caked on food in them, place them, with a cleaning solution, in your sink, while you are having dinner, says Dial-A-Maid Cleaning Service, in Evanston, IL. This will allow the dried on food and grease to easily be removed later. Hand wash any plastic containers or dishes that should not be placed into the dishwasher. Don’t leave any dirty dishes in the sink or on the counter tops. There will be a lot less clutter and effort needed to clean, later on, after dinner.
- Empty your garbage and recycle items before you go to bed. Spray with an all purpose, and wipe the inside, outside, and top of your garage can. Again, this will eliminate odors from accumulating in your kitchen, says Dial-A-Maid Cleaning Service, in Evanston, IL., Glenview, IL., Northbrook, IL.
- Make sure you give the outside of your cabinets a quick with an all purpose cleaner and cleaning cloth, to get all the grease off of them. Also, don’t forget the Refrigerator, Stove, and microwave. If your appliances are Stainless Steel, mix equal parts vinegar and water, spray and wipe clean any grease and finger prints from the day. Remember, each night to routinely clean the outside of your appliances, says Dial-A-Maid Cleaning Service, in Evanston, IL., Glenview, IL., Northbrook, IL. If you follow the above tips, your kitchen will always be clean, sanitary and welcoming.
Call our 45 Year Old House Cleaning Service, Dial-A-Maid, 847-869-6243, e-mail dialamaid@dialamaidusa or visit us at www.Dial-A-Maid.com, for the most thorough and best House Cleaning Service on the Northshore and Northwest Suburbs of Chicago.