Keeping your House Clean and Tidy in Evanston, IL., Glenview, IL., Northbrook, IL. We all love to have a clean and tidy home. It makes us less stressed and anxious. Below are listed a few tips for keeping our homes decluttered and tidy, in Evanston, IL., Glenview, IL., Northbrook, IL.
- Clean for 20 minutes every day. Set your phone or alarm timer for just this amount and you will not have to devote your precious week-end hours for cleaning. Just make sure you are consistent with your daily, 20 minute, cleaning.
- It’s important to have your cleaning supplies organized, where you need them, in Evanston, IL., Glenview, IL., Northbrook, IL. If you have 2 or more bathrooms, have all the cleaning supplies, including sponges, cleaning cloths, etc. in their individual, respective cabinets. This will save an enormous amount of time when you clean each bathroom. Have the same specific supplies for each bathroom. This way you will know exactly how to use each product and not run out of a product when you need it. This is duplication, but your time is worth more than the duplication effort. In the kitchen, do the same. Have all your kitchen cleaning items in a kitchen cabinet. Again, lot’s of time will be saved. For the rest of the house, have a central place for your vacuum cleaner, mops, cleaning cloths, polishes, supplies, etc. in one area. Restock them as needed.
- Create a drop zone, e.g. mail, coupons, even handbags, in a drawer or a basket by the back door. This will alleviate the clutter on your counters. Also, you will know where to find that coupon or mail item, when you go to retrieve it, in Evanston, IL., Glenview, IL., Northbrook, IL.
- Start a donate box in your laundry room. Place all your unwanted or unneeded items in it. When it fills up, take it to your local Charity drop off. Your closets, cabinets, drawers, will be free of clutter and useable for other things, in Evanston, IL., Glenview, IL., Northbrook, IL.
- Adhere to the 1 touch rule. When taking off any piece of clothing, either hang it where it belongs or place it in the laundry. Don’t just put it on the chair, bed, etc. to be handled again to be put away. Again, your house spaces will be clear and clean, in Evanston, IL., Glenview, IL., Northbrook, IL.
- The last tip for keeping your house clean and tidy in Evanston, IL., Glenview, IL., Northbrook, IL., is to organize and pick up any clutter, dirty dishes, etc. before going to bed. This will give you a sense of serenity, when you wake up in the morning, in Evanston, IL., Glenview, IL., Northbrook, IL.
Call our 45 Year Old House Cleaning Service, Dial-A-Maid, 847-869-6243, e-mail dialamaid@dialamaidusa or visit us at www.Dial-A-Maid.com, to get the most thorough and best house cleaning service on the Northshore and Northwest Suburbs in Chicago.