The most natural and the best Evanston House Cleaning and Maid Service, has many Hydrogen Peroxide tips for getting rid of many common germs in the house. Hydrogen Peroxide is a completely green and natural product that has been around for many, many years, says a 45 Year Old House Cleaning and Maid Service on the North Shore of Chicago, Dial-A-Maid. Hydrogen Peroxide is consists only of water with an extra oxygen molecule. Therefore it is completely green, chemical free, and harmless. Below are just some of the few ways that Dial-A-Maid has developed to use this incredible liquid to clean and sanitize your home.
- Hydrogen Peroxide can replace bleach to whiten any clothes in the washer. Just add 1 cup to your washer load in the bleach container, and your clothes will come out whiter than using the harsh chemicals of bleach. Also, there are any stains, Hydrogen Peroxide will help remove them. Just pour the Hydrogen Peroxide directly on the stain before washing and then wash as usual.
- After cutting up chicken, fish, meat, on a wooden or plastic cutting boards, spray some Hydrogen Peroxide directly onto it and rub it in. This will remove all the lingering germs, and bacteria- like Salmonella, from them, says our efficient Maid Technicians and House Cleaners in Evanston, IL.
- To wash fresh fruits and veggies, just pour ½ cup into a sink filled with water. Place your fruits and veggies into it and scrub them with a soft brush. The pesticides and chemicals will be eliminated and safe for consumption, says our 45 Year Old House Cleaning and Maid Service.
- To Sanitize the bathroom, simply spray a diluted part of 50% water and 50% Hydrogen Peroxide onto the toilet seat, sink, and all counter and floor surfaces. Wipe them with a clean rag and you will have a germ-free atmosphere in your bathroom, says our Professional House Cleaning and Maid Technicians.
- For all toothbrushes, whether manual or automatic, it’s a great idea to spray some Hydrogen Peroxide onto them after each use. You will effectively get rid of any germs and bacteria on the brushes.
- Another unique way our House Cleaners and Maids say to use Hydrogen Peroxide, is to spray your kitchen counter tops with it, to eliminate germs and bacteria.
Be sure to retain the Hydrogen Peroxide in it’s original brown, bottle container. If transferred to a plastic, clear bottle, light will cause it to lose it’s effective properties and therefore, render it useless, says our Professional House Cleaning and Maid Service in Evanston, IL. Keeping it in the original, brown bottle is a must!
Call the best and oldest House Cleaning and Maid Service in Evanston, IL. Dial-A-Maid,
847-869-6243, e-mail us a dialamaid@dialamaidusa or visit us at www.Dial-A-Maid.com for the most thorough and complete House Cleaning Service on the North Shore and Northwest Suburbs of Chicago.