Garage sorting by the Best and Most Thorough Residential House Cleaning and Maid Service in Evanston, IL., Dial-A-Maid. Garage sorting quickly and effectively can be done in a relatively short period of time. But it should be sorted on a regular basis, to keep it well organized and to prevent things from multiplying, says the 45 year Old Residential House Cleaning and Maid Service in Evanston, IL., Dial-A-Maid. Below are some of the ways to sort and organize your garage.
- Start by taking out everything from inside your garage. Everything that is not bolted or screwed down. This will help you to see how much stuff you have accumulated and how much garage sorting needs to be done.
- Create three piles for all the stuff that you just took out of your garage. One pile for keeping, one pile for throwing out, and the last pile for selling/giving. This will help you to sort quickly.
- In the first pile, put all the things you want to keep, e.g. documents, keepsakes, old clothes. Also, seasonal things, e.g. lawn equipment, Christmas/Halloween decorations, etc.
- In the second pile, put all your items that you don’t want or need anymore, but that are in good condition to sell and/or to give to charity. If you have not used something for over 2 years, sell or give it away. You probably never will use it again and it just takes up more room, says the most Thorough Residential House Cleaning and Maid Service in Evanston, IL., Dial-A-Maid.
- In the third pile, put all your throw out/garbage. Old, hardened fertilizer, insecticides, soaps, etc. make sure what is to be put into recycles, and what is really garbage.
Replace all your items into the garage on shelfs. Use large plastic containers also. By using this above method, you will very effectively and quickly sort our your garage, says the Best Residential House Cleaning and Maid Service in Evanston, IL., Dial-A-Maid.