Freshening and Brightening up your Home in Evanston, IL., Wilmette, IL., Winnetka, IL., Glenview, IL., can be done with a little bit of imagination and effort. Here are a few tips, below.
- Lighter colors are great! Light colors reminds you of happy things. Dark colors usually reminds people of sad, unhappy things. So, try to with bright, light, mood enhancing colors. Instead of a dark brown, try a light beige. Instead of a dark gray, move up with a light gray. You can alter the feeling of a room with the color on the walls.
- Accent walls is another way to Freshen and Brighten up your Home in Evanston, IL., Wilmette, IL., Winnetka, IL., Glenview, IL. Make one wall a focal point of a much used room, and paint it a bright, vivid, color. Then coordinate with accent and colorful art pieces, to complement your wall. The whole room will take on a new personality.
- On a plain, ceramic Kitchen or Utility Floor, put different Colored, Carpet Stick on Squares. These Carpet Squares can be put on and taken off very easily. This way, when you get tired of the pattern that you put down initially, you can readily change and alter them. This will Freshen and Brighten up your Home in Evanston, IL., Wilmette, IL., Winnetka, IL., Glenview, IL.,
- Plants and flowers are also great. Fresh plants reduce dust and have a calming effect. If you have pets, though, be careful of the plants you choose. Pets can be very allergic. So be very careful of the live plants you cultivate to Freshen and Brighten up your home in Evanston, IL., Wilmette, IL., Winnetka, IL., Glenview, IL.
- Declutter your Home. Try to become a minimalist! Your rooms will look much larger and airier when they do not have so many dust-catching, non-essential items all over.
To get the Best, most thorough House Cleaning Service in Evanston, IL., Wilmette, IL., Winnetka IL., Glenview, IL., call our 45 year Old House Cleaning Service, Dial-A-Maid, 847-869-6243