Eucalyptus Oil Cleaning by the Best and Most Thorough Residential House Cleaning and Maid Service in Evanston, IL. There are many reasons for eliminating cleaning with chemical products. Allergies can be triggered, health problems can occur, and chemical products are usually quite expensive, says the 45 Year Old Residential House and Maid Service in Evanston, IL., Dial-A-Maid. Essential Oils are safer to use, less harmful to the environment, and to not harm Septic Systems, says the Most Thorough Residential House Cleaning and Maid Service in Evanston, IL., Dial-A-Maid.
Eucalyptus Oil is fantastic cleaner, and is anti-fungal, anti-bacterial, antiviral and a deodorizer. Below are a few ways to use this phenomenal, natural cleaner.
- In the kitchen, it is a terrific grease buster. To remove grease and grime around cook tops, add 2 teaspoons of Eucalyptus Oil to a spray bottle of water, add a teaspoon of dishsoap and shake. Clean counters, microwaves, small appliances, just about everything with this grease busting solution.
- As a general, all purpose, cleaner, mix ½ cup vinegar, 1/8 teaspoon dish soap, 6 drops of Eucalyptus Oil, and 1 cup of water into a spray bottle. Shake it well.
- As a room air freshener, mix ¼ teaspoon or 15 drops of Eucalyptus Oil, ½ teaspoon Vodka, and 2 cups of water into a spray bottle.
- Floor cleaner, pour 2 capfuls or 20 drops of Eucalyptus Oil, 1 cup of vinegar, into a bucket of hot water, and mop the floors. Your floors will look and smell wonderful, says the Most Thorough Residential House Cleaning and Maid Service in Evanston, IL., Dial-A-Maid.
- To deter moths or silverfish in your cupboards, spray to wipe drawer liners or cupboard walls with straight Eucalyptus Oil. A drop of oil on a padded coat hanger also works as a deterrent to moths.
- It removes adhesives from glass. Use straight Eucalyptus Oil to a cotton cloth and rub the sticky adhesives right off, says the Best Residential House Cleaning and Maid Service in Evanston, IL., Dial-A-Maid.
- Kill dust mites by adding 2 teaspoons of Eucalyptus Oil to the washing cycle when washing towels, linens, quilts, blankets, and pillows.
- Prevent and remove mold with adding a few drops Eucalyptus Oil in a cup of hot water. Wipe down all surfaces in the bathroom or fridge or wherever you’re prone to finding mold.
Eucalyptus Oil is a great, natural cleaner, is readily available, and is inexpensive. So it’s a win-win proposition, says the Best and Most Thorough Residential House Cleaning and Maid Service in Evanston, IL., Dial-A-Maid.