Dusting correctly by the Best and Most Thorough Residential House Cleaning and Maid Service in Evanston, IL., Dial-A-Maid. We all accumulate dust in our homes. But with a few good dusting tips, your house can be dusted easily and quickly with the suggestions listed below, says the 45 year Old Residential House Cleaning and Maid Service in Evanston, IL., Dial-A-Maid.
- If you have a lot of ceiling fans and high light fixtures, buy a flexible and bendable dusting pole with a microfiber cloth attached to it. They come specially for ceiling fans and ceiling lights. Any home goods, big box store, or hardware store will have them. This dusting tool will allow you to dust in all the crevices and corners of the high light fixtures.
- In order to dust your crown moldings, take a mop pole and an old sport sock. Turn the sock inside out and put it onto the pole. The sport sock’s fabric will attract and bind the dust to it. Thus, you can dust you crown moldings quite easily and quickly, says the Best Residential House cleaning and Maid Service in Evanston, IL., Dial-A-Maid.
- In order to dust down your walls, get a flat mop and put a microfiber mop head on it and work from the top to the bottom. Change the mop heads at they become dirty and dusty.
- Exhaust and air-conditioning vents should also be vacuumed and dusted on a regular basis, using your vacuum cleaner’s dust brush attachment. When vacuuming, always vacuum all your vents. This will, in the long run, save you money because you will not need to have all your vent dusts cleaned and sanitized more than once every 5 years, says the Most Thorough Residential House Cleaning and Maid Service in Evanston, IL., Dial-A-Maid.
- For baseboards, vacuum them always with the same vacuum dust brush attachment as for the vents, and /or use a small pint brush to dust into all the corners and crevices.
And remember, dusting correctly should be done on a consistent, regular basis, to keep you and your family allergy free and healthy.