Professional organizers in Evanston, Il. 60201, say if your home weren't cluttered, 40 percent of your housework would evaporate. Also, if your office is orderly, you save yourself weeks of time each year-time typically spent looking for papers and other stuff. So, de-cluttering your home is a way to cheat at cleaning. It requires less effort than not de-cluttering.
Here are some good Clutter Buster's pledges to make to be on your way to a clutter-free home and office, according to Jeff Bredenberg.
1. Every possession has to earn its keep. It must have a function in your daily life.
2. Every possession will have a home. No more setting things down "just for now".
3. I will not measure my personal value by my possessions.
4. Sentimentality is a home wrecker. I will use it sparingly when deciding what items to keep and what items to dispose of.
5. De-cluterring is an ongoing lifestyle, not a finite project.
6. Absolutely everything I own will, at some time, become of no use to me.
7. No one, not even my kids, will ever establish a museum devoted to my worldly goods.
When you decide to de-clutter your home or office and need some help, give Dial-A-Maid Cleaning Service in Evanston, Il. 60201 a call. We have assisted many of our client's in creating a more organized and clutter-free home.