Creating a Minimalist Kitchen in Evanston, IL., Glenview, IL., Northbrook, IL. A minimalist kitchen does not have to cold, stark, empty. It can be cozy and can greatly simplify your life. Getting rid of all your unwanted and unused kitchen items, will give you a sense of calmness and serenity, in Evanston, IL., Glenview, IL., Northbrook, IL. Below are a few tips to create a minimalistic kitchen.
1. Keep your surfaces clean, says Dial-A-Maid. Don't just lay any unwanted mail, coupons, computers, etc. on your kitchen counter tops. Put them immediately away when entering from the outside. If you have any notes, recipes, etc. on the Refrigerator, remove them and take a photograph of them with your phone and you will always have them with you wherever you go.
2. Evaluate your Kitchen Counter Appliances. The one or two you usually use, leave out. The other ones, such as kitchen stand mixer, put into the cabinet until you are ready to use it, in Evanston, IL., Glenview, IL., Northbrook, IL.
3. Discard or donate to charity any unwanted items. Have a box in the closet to put items in.When it is filled, take it to your local charity, in Evanston, IL., Glenview, IL., Northbrook, IL.
4. Clean pots and pans immediately after you use them, in Evanston, IL., Glenview, IL., Northbrook, IL. Place the dirty pans into the sink, and run some soap and water into them while you are eating. After your meal, food will not be stuck to the pans and therefor be hard to clean.
5. Invest in high quality, durable, cookware sets. Cookware sets that nest inside one another, are great for saving cabinet space, in Evanston, IL., Glenview, IL., Northbrook, IL.
6. Drawer organizers, Dial-A-Maid, a premier Northshore House Cleaning Service, says is a great investment. Drawer inserts for spices and silverware, and organizers for your kichen towels and napkins can be purchased at any home goods store. These organizers keep everything within sight and within your fingertips, in Evanston, IL., Glenview, IL., Northbrook, IL.
Remember, Dial-A-Maid, a 45 Year Old House Cleaning Service on the Northshore of Chicago, says keep your decor simple. This is the best way to keep your kitchen clean and tidy, in Evanston, IL., Glenview, IL., Northbrook, IL.