Common, Everyday Cleaning Mistakes in Evanston, IL., Wilmette, IL., Winnetka, IL., Glenview, IL., are correctable, as long as you know you are making them. In order to spend less time and effort cleaning, below are some current, popular, everyday cleaning mistakes we all make.
- When spraying a product onto a dirty surface, leave the product do it’s work. In other words, leave the product on for at least 5 minutes. This will enable the dirty surface to absorb the cleaning solution chemicals so, when you do clean it with a cloth, all the dirt and grime come out.
- Always read the labels on a product, before using them. You don’t want to use a cleaning solution on a surface it might harm and damage.
- Never spray Glass Cleaner directly onto a TV, or Mirror. Instead, spray onto a microfiber cloth and then use the cloth to clean the TV or Mirror. If you spray directly, the spray can go into the crevices and corners and cause damage and rust.
- Another Common, Everyday Cleaning Mistake in Evanston, IL., Wilmette, IL., Winnetka, IL., Glenview, IL, is to use too much product on anything. More is definitely not better. The more solution you use, the more effort it takes to rub and take it off. Plus, it leaves a residue behind after cleaning, that allows more dirt to adhere to it. So, you need to clean more often. It gets dirtier, faster.
- Wash your Sponges regularly. Put them into the dishwasher, in the microwave, or even in a pot of boiling water for 5 minutes. The bacteria will come out and not be a mecca for multiplying germs.
We all make Common, Everyday Cleaning Mistakes in Evanston, IL., Wilmette, IL., Winnetka, IL, Glenview, IL. But, with a little bit of discipline, we can correct them readily.
To get the best Housecleaning Service in Evanston, IL., Wilmette, IL., Winnetka, IL., Glenview, IL., call our 45 Year Old Service, Dial-A-Maid at 847-869-6243.