Cleaning your car’s interior by the Best and Most Thorough Residential house Cleaning and Maid Service in Evanston, IL., Dial-A-Maid as proposed by Mike Parra in Wiki How to do anything website.
Cleaning the inside of your car is important for maintenance and value. Plus, making sure your car looks good improve’s your own self esteem. With some basic supplies, you can clean the interior of your own car, says the most Thorough Residential House Cleaning and Maid Service in Evanston, IL., Dial-A-Maid.
- Remove all unnecessary items. Take out all gym bags, children’s toys, books, magazines, etc. everything that does not belong there.
- Take out all the water bottles, paper and cardboard items also. Remove all the trash and put it into a garbage bag. Put some gloves on before doing this step.
- Wipe down the center console with a moistened rag with some household cleaner or glass cleaner. Work from the cleanest areas to the dirtiest. Clean the steering wheel, dashboard, and center console. Also the inside door pockets and gearstick. Use the rag also to clean the inside of the cup holders.
- Clean the buttons on the dashboard. Use a damp rag to clean the buttons on the dashboard. Dry with a clean rag.
- Detail the car using an old toothbrush, especially on tough spots such as leather grain on the interior doors.
- Dampen a microfiber towel with window cleaner and clean the inside of all the windows. Dry and polish the windows with another microfiber cloth.
- Remove the floor mats and wash and vacuum them well. Vacuum the floor also very well under the mats.
- Vacuum the ceiling of your car and then gradually work your way down to the floor. Don’t forget to move your seats forward and backward so you can vacuum under them well. Use the crevice tool to pick up any debris and grime under the front seats.
- Condition your leather seats, otherwise they will crack and dry out. Use a saddle soap to clean them, then condition the seats.
- Clean your upholstered fabric seats with a carpet cleaning solution.
- Air dry your car by leaving the car doors and windows open for awhile.
- Put everything back into your car and you are finished, with an immaculate personal car, says the Most Thorough Residential House Cleaning and Maid Service in Evanston, IL., Dial-A-Maid.