Cleaning with Apple Cider vinegar by the Best and Most Thorough Residential House Cleaning and Maid Service in Evanston, IL. Apple cider vinegar is somewhat of a miracle worker to treat a cold or sooth your scalp, says the 45 year old residential House Cleaning and Maid Service in Evanston, IL., Dial-A-Maid. But, apple cider vinegar also can be used to make your house a whole lot cleaner. Below are just some of the ways that apple cider vinegar can be used, says the Foremost Residential House cleaning and Maid Service in Evanston, IL., Dial-A-Maid.
- In the kitchen, a 1:1 solution of apple cider vinegar and water makes a wonderful cleaner for the entire kitchen. Use it to scrub your countertops, microwave, stovetop, etc. Add ¼ cup to the dishwasher to remove stains from dishware such as coffee cups and wine glasses, says the Premier Residential House Cleaning and Maid Service in Evanston, IL., Dial-A-Maid.
- In the bathroom, flight mildew with an apple cider rinse. For severe mildew, do not dilute it. For less serious, dilute with a bit of water and add essential oils to make the bathroom smell lemon fresh.
- For unclogging a drain, pour ½ cup baking soda down the drain, followed by a cup of apple cider vinegar and a cup of hot water. After about 15 minutes, rinse it all down with boiling water, proclaims the Best Residential House Cleaning and Maid Service in Evanston, IL., Dial-A-Maid.
- Full strength apple cider vinegar can remove water stains from wooden tables, also.
- For carpet stains, pour a few tablespoons salt into the vinegar and rub it into the stains before vacuuming it all away. Or, add it to water for use in the carpet shampooer.
- For the washing machine, add 2 cups apple cider vinegar as you would detergent and let the machine run without clothes. Your machine will be cleaner and fresher than before.
- In your garden, pour it directly onto weed prone areas to eliminate weeds. Or, mix 10 ounces of apple cider vinegar with 10 gallons of water and use as a fertilizer for soil.
These are just a few of the many ways that apple cider vinegar can improve our homes.