Cleaning while you sleep, by the Best and Most Thorough Residential House Cleaning and Maid Service in Evanston, IL. Lot’s of cleaning projects can be accomplished by simply letting simple, natural ingredients soaking on dirty objects, overnight, while we sleep, says the 45 year old Residential House Cleaning and Maid Service in Evanston, IL., Dial-A-Maid. Here are a few of these cleaning projects.
- Unclogging a showerhead from it’s mineral deposits, will great affect shower pressure. To clean place a vinegar filled plastic bag over the showerhead, secure it with a rubber band, and leave it overnight. In the morning, take off the plastic bag and your showerhead will work like a charm, says the Premier Residential House Cleaning and Maid Service in Evanston, IL., Dial-A-Maid.
- To remove stains from pots and pans, place a dryer sheet in the pan and fill it with warm water. The cleaning agents in the dryer sheet will help loosen stuck on grime and stains. In the morning, wipe off with a sponge.
- Polish stone grates from stove burners. Greasy, food splattered stone burners can be easily cleaned by sealing each one burner, individually, in a large plastic bag with ¼ cup of ammonia. Leave them in the bags overnight. The grease and stuck on food will be gone in the morning, says the Foremost Residential House Cleaning and Maid Service in Evanston, IL., Dial-A-Maid.
- Get rid of rusty tools by filling a tray with coca-cola. Submerge the tools overnight. The sodas phosphoric acid will loosen the gunk.
- Eliminate wet messes of urine or vomit, by mixing a paste of baking soda and water. Use a spoon to spread it over the soiled area. Let it dry overnight, then vacuum in the morning.
- Descale a coffee or tea kettle by cutting a fresh lemon into large slices, and placing them into the kettle, and adding water. Bring to a boil. Then turn it off and let them sit overnight. The limescale should be eliminated in the morning, says the Best Residential House Cleaning and Maid Service in Evanston, IL., Dial-A-Maid.
- Gently scrub ducky bath toys in 1 gallon of warm water and ¾ cup vinegar. Soak the toys overnight. Rinse them thoroughly in the morning and the toys will be clean and sanitary again.
- To shine your diamond, fill a bottle cap with windex. Soak overnight and dry with a soft cloth in the morning, says the 45 Year Old Residential House Cleaning and Maid Service in Evanston, IL, Dial-A-Maid.