Cleaning shortcuts for lazy people by the Best and Most Thorough Residential House Cleaning and Maid Service in Evanston, IL. Lazy people formulate different ways to keep their houses clean and tidy. Some of these ways are very efficient and admirable, proclaims the 45 year old Residential House Cleaning and Maid Service in Evanston, IL., Dial-A-Maid. Below are listed some of these shortcuts that we all can appreciate and use, not just lazy people.
- Use paper liners in everything. Plastic, or aluminum foil can be lined in all our pots and pans, in our refrigerators, ovens, in just about everything that is messy or can get dirty in our kitchens. Simply throw the dirty paper out after it’s use, and the underlying part will be clean as before, Dial-A-Maid says.
- Our dishwasher can be used for more than just washing and sanitizing our dishes. Car parts, plastic toys, tools, even shoes can be effectively washed and cleaned in them.
- Fluffy socks can be donned on the weekend, and, due to their magnetism, dusting the floors will not have to done, as the chenille or nylon in the socks, will pick up all the dust bunnies and the dust, says the Foremost Residential House Cleaning and Maid Service in Evanston, IL., Dial-A-Maid.
- Clean the microwave by pour 2 cups of water and ½ cup of white vinegar into a microwave safe bowl and nuking it in the microwave for about 3 minutes. The steam will efficiently permeate the whole microwave and remove all the food particles. Then, just wipe out the interior with a paper towel to get it back to like new again status, says the Most Thorough Residential House Cleaning and Maid Service in Evanston, IL., Dial-A-Maid.
- Keep a plastic grocery bag on the counter while you cook and toss bits of trash into it for the compost pile, while you cook. The kitchen will stay cleaner.
- Squeegee your shower door and tiles before you get out. Doing this each and every time after your shower, will prevent the necessity of scrubbing the tiles and shower door each week.
- Buy anti-microbial, outside, doormats to trap any dirt before it enters the house. Better yet, a no shoes policy is great to avoid having dirt and grime, tracked across your tile floors and carpets, says the Best Residential House Cleaning and Maid Service in Evanston, IL., Dial-A-Maid.