From sticky refrigerator doors to oven interiors that look positively horrendous, cleaning appliances is a tough job. Here are some ways Dial-A-Maid has developed to cut down the amount of time spent cleaning dirty applicances.
A general rule of thumb is that baking soda is a life-saver. A small amount sprinkled onto a wet cloth works better than anything to clean appliances without leaving nasty scratches, and it is chemical free, so you can breathe easy! Just give it a scrub with your soda-sprinkled cloth and then wipe off the soda with a moistened cloth. And it turns out sparkly.
The Refrigerator is one of the nastiest jobs around. But here's some tips to cleaning it right.
1. Prepare a busket of warm, soapy water with a cloth and scrubby sponge soaking inside. Add a teaspoon of white vinegar or baking soda to the water.
2. Empty the fridge completely. Throw away disgusting, unrecognizable leftovers.
3. Work from the top of the fridge down: as drips go to the bottom., you'll deal with them as you go.
4. Use the scrubby sponge to get rid of the sticky messes. A bit of baking soda will help scrub them away. If it's a stubborn bit of goo, pour a bit of baking soda right onto it, add a little water to make a paste, and let it sit for a few minutes, while you finish the rest of the fridge. When you come back it should be easier to remove.
5. Once washed, wipe the inside dry wioth a clean cloth or paper towel.
6. Clean the outside with any all purpose or shiny cleaner and a few cleaning rags.
Stinky Garbage Disposals
Pour 1/2 cup of baking soda down the drain and let it sit for a good half an hour. Flush with boiling water. You can also throw down a sliced whole orange or lemon and a few cups of ice. Stinky smell gone! Call Dial-A-Maid for all your applicance clean-up's!