Old-Fashioned Castile Soap is terrific for Cleaning your House and foods in Evanston, IL., Glenview, IL., Northbrook, IL. Castile Soap has been around for hundreds of years, originating in the Castile region of Spain and containing the great Olive Oil. Castile Soap is an all purpose vegetable based soap, that can be used very effectively to clean just about any surface in your house, says Dial-A-Maid House Cleaning Service in Evanston, IL. It is ecologically friendly and natural, without containing any animal products. Only use a very little bit with cleaning, in that it is sudsy. Make sure you rinse your Castile Soap off well, after using it for any of your cleaning and disinfecting projects, recommends Dial-A-Maid, a premier, Northshore of Chicago Cleaning Service. Below are just some of the myriad ways to make good use of natural, Castile Liquid Soap.
- For an all purpose, natural cleaner, pour ¼ cup Castile Liquid Soap, into 2 gallons of hot water. Since it is vegetable based, it can be safely used on any floor surface, including marble, travertine, granite, corian, ceramic, wood, etc. Your floors will be clean and streak free, says our 45 Year Old House Cleaning Service, Dial-A-Maid in Northbrook, IL.
- Getting your make up brushes back to their original, clean state, is quite easy to do with Castile Soap. Simply put a few drops of Castile Soap into a bowl of water, and swirl your make up brushes in it and they will become fresh and clean. Let them dry and you will essentially have reinvigorated your brushes, Dial-A-Maid Complete House Cleaning Service in Evanston, IL., says.
- To make your own natural, soft scrub, with no abrasive scratching, for all your bathroom and kitchen surfaces, mix 1 cup Baking Soda and ¼ cup Castile Soap together. Add 5 drops of your favorite essential oil and you can safely and naturally clean all your bathroom and kitchen surfaces and fixtures, recommends the thorough and best, Dial-A-Maid House Cleaning Service in Evanston, IL.
- Eating healthy is one of our main goals. To wash and eliminate chemicals from our store bought vegetable and fruits, simply put 1/8 teaspoon of Castile Soap into a large bowl with water. Leave the vegetable or fruit sit inside the bowl for a few minutes, then rinse them off and dirt and chemicals will be eliminated from your food, says Dial-A-Maid in Glenview, IL.
- Make your own, foaming hand soap by placing 6 oz. water, 1 tablespoon Castile Soap, ½ teaspoon almond oil or Olive Oil, and a few drops of your favorite, essential oil, into a small hand, held spray bottle and you will have gentle, foam hand soap, advises Dial-A-Maid House Cleaning Service in Glenview, IL.
Call our 45 Year Old House Cleaning Service, Dial-A-Maid, 847-869-6243, e-mail dialamaid@dialamaidusa or visit us at Dial-A-Maid.com for the most comprehensive and thorough House Cleaning Service on the Northshore and Northwest Suburbs of Chicago.