Bathtub bathing is a great source of peace and serenity. Just soaking in a clean, bubbly bathtub, changes your whole psychological attitude. But, you need to start with a bathtub that is free of soap scum, mildew, and grime. To thoroughly enjoy your bathtub bathing experiences, below are some cleaning tips that will help and keep your Bathtub, Clean and Sparkling, in Evanston, IL., Wilmette, IL., Winnetka, IL., Glenview, IL.
- Thoroughly rinse your Bathtub before getting into it with clear water. Then wipe it down with a dry cloth, to get any residue left over from your last bath, or someone else’s bath.
- To Clean and Sparkle your Bathtub in Evanston, IL., Wilmette, IL., Winnetka, IL., Glenview, IL., sprinkle some Baking Soda all over it. Then, spray a mixture of 50% white Vinegar and 50% water on the Baking Soda.
- Take a plastic sponge, one that does not scratch, or a terry cloth cleaning rag, and scrub the Solution into the Bathtub. This scrubbing will form a light Paste. The Paste will then start to bubble. This will enable the left behind bathing dirt, to adhere to the Baking Soda Paste and easily wash away.
- Let the Paste sit for at least 15 minutes in the Bathtub to clean all the dirt left behind.
- Run clear, clean water to wash the Paste down the drain.
- Rinse again well and dry with a microfiber or terry cleaning rag.
Voila! You will have a spectacular, Clean and Sparkling Bathtub in Evanston, IL., Wilmette, IL., Winnetka, IL., Glenview, IL. The Best way to keep your Bathtub Clean and Sparkling, is to rinse and wipe it down, after each use.
For the Best and most thorough Bathtub Cleaning,