Apple Cider Vinegar cleaning by the Best and Most Thorough Residential House Cleaning and Maid Service in Evanston, IL., Dial-A-Maid. Apple cider vinegar is somewhat of a miracle worker, like for treating a cold or soothing your scalp. But, this fermented liquid can also be used to make your house clean, says the 45 Year old residential House Cleaning and Maid Service in Evanston, IL., Dial-A-Maid. Below are listed a few of these clean tips.
- A 1:1 solution of apple cider vinegar and water make a potent cleaner for the entire kitchen. It can even remove bacteria. Use it to scour the countertops, microwave, stovetop, etc. Since it is diluted, no need to worry about the acid within the vinegar eating away at surfaces or dulling their shine.
- Adding apple cider vinegar to the dishwasher wash cycle can remove stains from dishware like coffee and wine glasses. A quarter cup is all you need.
- Apple cider vinegar can even clean, deordorize and de-stain your dishwasher.
- Fight bathtub mildew with an apple cider vinegar rinse. You can dilute it with water or put it on straight. Add essential oils to make the bathroom smell lemon fresh.
- For a clogged drain, pour ½ cup baking soda down the drain, followed by a cup of vinegar and a cup of hot water. Wait 15 minutes, then wash it all down with hot, boiling water. Your clogged drain should be cleared.
- To remove hardened candle wax, scrape I off first with a spatula then use diluted apple cider vinegar to remove the remaining residue.
- A water and apple cider vinegar solution can destreak the windows in your home.
- Full strength apple cider vinegar can remove water stains left on tables.
- Clean your washing machine by adding 2 cups of apple cider vinegar as you would any detergent and let the machine run without any clothes. Your machine will be clean and sanitized.
- Adding 1 cup of apple cider vinegar into each laundry load, will make it odor-free and germ-free.
All of the above cleaning applications are suggested by the apple cider vinegar website, says the most thorough Residential House Cleaning and Maid Service in Evanston, IL., Dial-A-Maid.