Ammonia Cleaning Uses by the Best and Most Thorough Residential House Cleaning and Maid Service in Evanston, IL. Ammonia is safe for household cleaning. It can clean most stubborn grime in the bathroom, kitchen and other places, says the Most Thorough Residential House Cleaning and Maid Service in Evanston, IL., Dial-A-Maid.
Ammonia is much less expensive then commercial household cleaners. It can be mixed with several simple ingredients, such as water, laundry detergents, vinegar, baking soda, to produce a variety of cleaning solutions that can thoroughly clean a house, proclaims the 45 Year old Residential House Cleaning and Maid Service in Evanston, IL., Dial-A-Maid. Below are listed a few of Ammonia’s cleaning powers.
- Ammonia can clean an electric oven, effortlessly. Simply, turn on the oven to 150 degrees. Then turn it off. Place a small, oven safe bowl with ½ cup of Ammonia on the top shelf and a large pan of boiling water on the bottom shelf. Close the door and let it sit overnight. In the morning, remove the dish and pan and let the oven air out awhile. Wipe with a few drops of dishwasher liquid. The baked on grease will come right out, says the Most Thorough Residential House Cleaning and Maid Service in Evanston, IL., Dial-A-Maid.
- Remove soap and grease scum from porcelain sinks and tubs, by using 1 tablespoon of Ammonia in a gallon of hot water. Wipe it on. Let it sit for awhile. Then rinse and dry.
- Clean bathroom tiles and shower enclosures, to remove mildew and mold. ¼ cup of Ammonia to 1 gallon of water should take care of that. Scrub in on and rinse.
- Repel moths and other bugs by washing cupboards, drawers, pantry shelves, etc. with ½ cup Ammonia diluted in 1 qt water. Wipe it in and leave the drawers, and cabinet doors open to let them dry.
- When Crystal has lost it’s sparkle, mix several drops of Ammonia in 2 cups of water and apply with a soft cloth. Rinse and dry. The Crystal will be back to it’s original shine and lustre, proclaims the Premier Residential House Cleaning and Maid Service in Evanston, IL., Dial-A-Maid.