10 Home Items to Toss and eliminate in your home in Evanston, IL., Glenview, IL., Northbrook, IL. Getting rid of old or no longer needed or wanted items in our homes, is a great way to start a new season of the year, says Dial-A-Maid House Cleaning Service in Evanston, IL. Below are some everyday items that can be readily eliminated from our homes.
1. Old, dated clothes that we haven't worn for at least 2 seasons, should be either, sold or donated. We probably will never wear these clothes anymore, so create more closet space by eliminating them, suggests Dial-A-Maid, a 45 Year Old House Cleaning Service in Glenview, IL.
2. Wasteful, energy light bulbs can be replaced with new, energy efficient light bulbs. The cost of the new bulbs is greatly overshadowed by the money savings derived from using them, and they are more efficient, advises Dial-A-Maid premier House Cleaning Service in Evanston, IL.
3. Get Rid of old Electronics, Cords, chargers, etc. They probably no longer work and they take up valuable space in your home.
4. Old Condiments in the Refrigerator and Freezer. Check the dates and throw out the expired and old ones.
5. Damaged items you are never going to fix and going to use. Don't let them pile up and clutter your home.
6. Old work supplies, books, supplies.
7. Stained, worn out, or threadbare linens, towels, sheets.
8. Books you are never going to read.
9. Toiletries and old medicines we no longer use anymore.
10. Old kitchen sponges that can harbor bacteria and can create a health hazard for you and your family.
All of these items can be readily eliminated from our homes says Dial-A-Maid House Cleaning Service in Northbrook, IL. Call 847-869-6243, e-mail dialamaid@dialamaidusa or visit us at www.Dial-A-Maid.com, to get the most thorough and best House Cleaning Service on the Northshore and Northwest Suburbs of Chicago.